A new walk around Soho – not for the faint hearted and definitely over 18s only
On this walk we will hear about:
- the magazine office which was constantly mistaken for a brothel;
- the unconventional writer whose sex column upset Observer readers;
- the antics of a corrupt MP which caused Mick Jagger to flee from a Soho restaurant;
- the greengrocer’s wife whose actions prevented a gangland murder;
- the “high class magical brothel’ that once stood on Soho Square.
On a tamer note we will hear about:
- the Christmas dinner for 22,000 people given by a Victorian “celebrity chef”; and
- how suffering from cold feet helped John Logie Baird onto greater things.
Reviews from Autumn 2017:
All my TripAdvisor reviews can be found here
CONTACT ME for availability and cost on your choice of date.
All walks can be adapted to start and finish at a venue of choice in the immediate area.
Please note: due to the nature of this walk it is not suitable for under 18s